Purpose: We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for applicable clients. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing to close those leads into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
Effectively and clearly communicate with the client relating to the marketing efforts results.
BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
Some past experience in marketing preferred.
Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
Proficiency in HubSpot’s marketing automation and blogging software features in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers. Training opportunities are available for you to refine these skills.
Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
To apply, send:
- Cover Letter summarizing qualifications and interest in the position.
- Three references: please include the name, e-mail address, phone number, and professional relationship to each.
- Written answers to two of the following questions (Simply pick two, keep answers to 300 words maximum each):
- Describe your experience using content marketing on a client website to achieve a specific goal. What was the goal, strategy and results?
- Describe your experience developing communications to reach audiences. How did you implement utilizing Social Media?
- Describe your experience in creating a brand voice on behalf of a client. In what ways did you implement communications in that brand voice? Who was your target audience and how did you adapt your messaging strategy to appeal to them?
To ensure consideration, all application materials must be received by October 31st, 2018, however, the position will remain open until filled.
To apply, please fill click the button below to proceed:
More Questions? Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics: Digital Marketing Career