Tytanium Ideas Inc. seeks a friendly, highly-qualified and motivated Inbound Marketing Consultant to be responsible for developing and executing all client content objectives and business goals via digital campaigns. Below is a more detailed description of qualifications.
The Inbound Marketing Consultant conceives and produces written and visual communications to advance the client's brand and achieve their goals. Projects include print, interactive digital displays, websites, content writing, and other media. The team member provides research, analysis for strategy, reporting, writing, editing, art direction, and the development of accompanying visual elements for campaigns. Other responsibilities include:
- Managing communications for clients of Tytanium Ideas.
- Producing web & content media releases
- Writing, editing, and proofreading
- Collaborative communications with other team members to create, build, and execute
- Developing and meeting multiple, simultaneous deadlines
- Building, developing, and maintaining archives of photography, videography, and other creative assets
- Organizing clients photos and videos for management and amplification purposes
The Inbound Marketing Consultant ’s responsibilities include the development of strategic social media campaigns.
Social media work includes:
- Implementation and evaluation of strategy for social media properties
- Development of plans for movement across social media platforms
- Measurable goals for each social media platform and tactics for reaching those goals
- Analyzing all data relating to your account
- The exploration and use of new and emerging media
Supervision, leadership, communication management, and project management
- Leadership responsibilities include providing the strategy, vision, and future direction for social media and advertising. The Inbound Marketing Consultant partners with the Account Coordinator and other Department Leads on long-term planning for the department. The team member will direct a wide variety of projects from conception through execution, including team leadership, supplies, and other project-related tasks.
- Other leadership responsibilities include the contribution of creative ideas and strategies for marketing Tytanium and clients, representing the team at Tytanium Ideas communications strategy sessions, and representing the company at client meetings.
- Potential for growth into other management positions and executive leadership.
- Management position responsibilities may include assisting in hiring, supervision of team members to reach annual goals, monthly deliverable performance, and, when necessary, assists discipline or termination.
- Bachelor’s degree or 3 years experience in strategic communications, public relations, marketing, or related field.
- Demonstrated written and oral communications skills to reach target audiences and key stakeholders.
- Navigation and experience with all social platforms.
- Detail orientation and high level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Occasional ability to travel locally, regionally, nationally, or internationally for professional development and to represent the Tytanium Ideas at recruitment events or communications-related events.
- Familiarity, or the ability to gain familiarity, with analytics and reporting platforms
- Verbal and written fluency in English.
- 3 years experience in strategic communications, public relations, marketing, or related field.
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in a related field.
- Experience in publication production, website content development, advertising development, experiential marketing, and social media strategy.
- Experience in supervision of professional employees.
- Management experience, including project development and tracking for digital media, print media, ad campaigns, and other marketing.
- Strong passion for and knowledge of technology, emerging media, and digital communications.
- Experience with web content management software.
- Experience in developing communications to reach a variety of communities.
To apply, send:
- Cover Letter summarizing qualifications and interest in the position.
- Three references: please include the name, e-mail address, phone number, and professional relationship to each.
- Written answers to two questions (300 word maximum each):
- Describe a strategic communications plan you’ve created and implemented. How effective was the campaign that resulted, and how did you measure its success?
- Describe your experience developing communications to reach audiences. How did you implement utilizing Social Media?
This position has been filled.
Thank you to all who applied!
Topics: Digital Marketing Career