Title: Web & SEO Marketing Lead
Role: Write kick ass website copy. Implement long term, white hat SEO strategies. Analyze site visitor data and ensure that it all works amazingly.
Type of Position: Full-time/Exempt
Compensation: Salary/Hourly (Commission Structure & Profit Bonuses)
About the Position
Tytanium Ideas is seeking a highly creative, analytical, and imaganitive wordsmith. You will work with the web team writing copy, and creating and implementing SEO strategy. You should be eager to learn about our clients and help them knock their goals out of the park. Like grandslam style...
You may also be asked to write other copy as needed, such as blog and social media content.
Web & SEO Marketing Lead
Here's who we're looking for:
Strategist: You need to be able to work with Design to come up with a website strategy that will help your client grow their business. You should be a creative, data-driven thinker and problem-solver.
Learner: You'll be tackling new clients, changes in Google's algorithm, and other exciting challenges that come with a growing business and industry. You should be excited to tackle new challenges, and be a quick study.
Assertive/Activator: You will face many challenges and trials. Will you sink or swim? You must be able to “adapt and overcome”, have a positive “can-do” attitude, and a desire to crush it. Basically be resilient AF.
Relationship & People Developer: You will be working and interacting with people. You might need to actually like them. If you don't, how will you do what’s best for them? You'll be working with clients to help them achieve their goals and grow their business. Plus, you’ll take our company culture further by helping to create a positive and engaging work environment.
Decision Maker: Solving big issues and problems is your jam. You love them, you aren't scared when they show up and the activator in you wants to fix them...stat! You think ahead and sniff out bombs proactively and plan for contingencies, balancing competing interests but always take an analytical approach to the solve.
- Must have read all of the above and feel excited about this position!
- Must understand who you are and your skillsets. Be the best you, tell us your goals, and we can help take you further.
- Bachelors degree or equivelant work experience in communications, sales & marketing, or a related area of study. The more experience (or the more sophisticated the level of experience) the better.
- Must obtain inbound marketing certification AND growth-driven design certification from Hubspot within first month on the job.
- High level of organization and attention to detail.
- High competency level on computer and software skills compatible with job responsibilities.
- Professional conduct within and outside office while conducting business must be pristine.
- Ability to work in a team environment that promotes collaboration, as well as independently. You will be flushed out quickly if you come with some ego, and an advancement plan vs. a team growth mentality. This is not a “boiler room.”
- Must be U.S. Person or Permanent Resident
Does this sound like you, or the you you want to become?
We need to talk then!
To ensure consideration, all application materials must be received by December 31st, 2017, however, the position will remain open until filled.
Questions? Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.
This position has been filled.
Thank you to all who applied!
Topics: Digital Marketing Career